Guest Charlotte

Guest Charlotte

Hello, I just signed up so thought I'd say hi! My family and I moved to the northern suburbs two years ago now. We're all enjoying it, but still finding it quite lonely! I don't work and my husband is fifo, so meeting people hasn't been easy! Just wondering how other people have found it.

Edited by Charlotte

Guest Charlotte
Hi Charlotte - whereabouts in the North are you? I will send you a PM about a group of us from the North East that get together for nights out etc, and there is also a Book Group that meets on the first Sunday every month, if you might be interested in that.

Hi we live near Gawler! Got your pm. Thanks :)

Guest vikkiann

I found most of my friends through netball and scouts, scouts generally do activities where the family take part not just the kids. It was a great ice breaker for me

Hi Charlotte

My name is Clare and moved to Adelaide about 2 years ago and also have found it difficult to meet people with work commitments. It would be fabulous to meet for coffee and a giggle. If your interested.

Guest Charlotte
Hi Charlotte

My name is Clare and moved to Adelaide about 2 years ago and also have found it difficult to meet people with work commitments. It would be fabulous to meet for coffee and a giggle. If your interested.

Hi, I'd love to meet for coffee! Send me a pm when you're free :)