Visa granted today ! Yeh were on our way

Lorraineandsean

Hello there! I just thought I would introduce myself and family !I've never written on a forum before, but we had our visa granted today and we are leaving for adelaide at the end of jan, hopefully we can get a few weeks of kitesurfing in Vietnam on our way , while we wait for our container to catch us up. Im Lorraine as the user name would suggest I'm 40 and Sean is 38 we have a 6 year old daughter florrie. We are really exited and a bit scared got loads to sort out and as one of the most disorganise families I know! I'm not quite sure how we have got this far! But here is to a busy couple of months and an exiting adventure ahead !

Hello and welcome :)

Fab news on your visa. These last couple of months will fly past. Enjoy.

Our son is the same age as your daughter and us adults are not too far apart age wise too ;) I'm a few years older :P If when you arrive you want to give me a shout I'm sure we could meet up and the kids can play. Friendly face and all that :)

Happy to. You'll be arriving around the time of the new school year so if it's still the holidays will be nice for the kids. My son has loved it here so far and coped really well with it all. He changed schools a while back when we bought a house and settled so well into his new school. He's not looked back since we left the UK just over a year ago. Neither have we tbh :)