New Member!!!!!

Guest alih2

Guest alih2

Hi there just heard about this website last week so i thought i would give it a visit. I wish i had known about it when we first arrived! We have lived in adelaide for nearly 5 years now after moving over from Carlisle in the North of England. We love it here. The lifestyle is brilliant. Enjoying reading all about all you guys!!:)

hello there and welcome to pia.

where about do you live in adelaide?

have you any kids?

glad you loveit! thats good to know

i have good days and not so good days thinking about coming over to emigrate, but excited at the same time:confused:

was you like this, i think everyone in the prosses is.

Its a emotional rollercoaster but want to really do this for my family.

suexxx:wubclub:

Guest alih2

Hi there. We are living in Aldinga beach which is down south. Yes we have children Conner who is 3 and Abby who is nearly 2. We moved out before children which made it a lot easier for us as we only had ourselves to worry about. It took me about 4 years to really settle here and call this my home. Now i wouldn't go back to England. It is such a better life out here for children. So when is it you come out?

hi alih2 thanks for your reply,

we HOPE to get over there september, and are looking at moving south near the beach

keeping a open mind untill we arrive and suss the city out

in the VISA line like everyone else fingers crossed for september hey:notworthy:

suexxx

Hi

This site is amazing for getting information from people that have experienced the move and those in progress.

My partner and I have got our visas but waiting for the house to sell. So using our time researching. I read the other day that Adelaide has more mozzies than Brisbane. Do you get bothered alot by them. Also, is it true there are severe water shortages and no green grass? I had a picture in my mind, based on all the vinyards in SA of a green lush place and then recently again I read someone saying Adelaide was all dried out, dusty etc

Carole and Andrew