190 visa granted

Guest gops

Hi iam planning to move with my wife and 12 mnths daughter, SInce the 190 visa is already approved ,,I am planning to shift to Adelaide in July 2016 as I have a contract to finish in Dubai and I will be moving out from Dubai. I am into Retail distribution for IT products and handle Retail accounts for distribution. I just wanted to know if I can get a job in 3 months time? I am an indian settled in Dubai but since I have decided to move to Adelaide, I wish to give my 100% commitment to settle down in Australia. can some one advice me personally and professionally.

Also not sure age will be a big factor as I am 41 yrs of age and to find a job. I am actually ready to work in any Distribution and supply chain management. what are the options.

please pour in all your advice and help.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid nobody can tell you how long it will take to get a job. Some people get them before they even arrive, some people struggle for months and end up changing field. Good luck though.

Hi thanks..i do understand that...as long as consumer electronics demand is there.confident that i should get something..but i hope australian companies are equal employment opprtunitiy players when it comes to jobs!

Secondly are kindergarden our early learning school ...is the fees expensive?avg cost ?

Hi thanks..i do understand that...as long as consumer electronics demand is there.confident that i should get something..but i hope australian companies are equal employment opprtunitiy players when it comes to jobs!

Secondly are kindergarden our early learning school ...is the fees expensive?avg cost ?

To be honest i would have 3 months rent available with me and some funds for expenses...the first 3 mnths will be very crucial to get a job quickly and that also in my relevant field...once i get that...then dont think so it should be an issue...key is to get work...do u suggest to meet up the recruiters and register my cv..they all charge isnt it?which are the no 1 recruitment companies i can look forward to?thanks