• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G'day

Hi Hayls,
      sorry we haven't been on line, we have moved out of our house now, I'm using my mum's computer!!
      Our container came on 19th Dec, what a day, it was hectic, but the packers were brill, we had PSS, and I would recommend them. The day we moved out it was abit sad, but just thought about when we arrive in Oz. :)
      We booked our flights today, we're abit behind you, we are also flying Singapore, but leaving London at 22.15 :D we arrive into Singapore at 18.55 on 2nd Jan, then fly on to Adelaide at 23.50, so you never know we might bump into you!! :lol:
      Good luck with your container, it's not as bad as you think, we'd love to meet up over there, take care and have a lovely christmas, just think, it's our last cold one!!
      Love Lisa & Steve

Morning Lisa,

Are you staying in sponsored housing (or whatever it is) like Hayley and her family when you first arrive? Do you have any idea which suburb you'd like to live in?

Have a good flight (oh boy it's a long flight).

Hi Lisa,
      It sounds like you are on the same flight from singapore as us i also think there is another family on the same flight that i have spoken to on adelaide brits called Ian and Lou.
      Well good luck and have a good xmas.
      Maybe i should wear a yellow flower in my hair :lol:
      speak to you soon,

Hi Di
      We are staying with my cousin for a few days and then looking for a rental. :lol:
      We're hoping to settle around Happy Valley as it's close to schools, parks etc.. it just looks lovely, but we'll wait & see.
      How about you? When are you hoping to be over?
      Speak soon, happy christmas to everyone,
      Lisa & Steve :D

Hi Hayls,
      I'll wear a red carnation!! :lol:
      Have a great christmas, see you in the new year,
      Lisa & Steve

I moved over to Oz two years ago but we live in Brisbane just now. Moving to Adelaide Jan 3rd and move into a house down there Jan 10th. My move here was very different to everyone else's, my Hubby (Trev) is in the military, it's because of this we're on the move to Adelaide. We've got a lovely 5 bed house in Northgate. We're all looking forward to the lack of humidity down in Adelaide compared to the humidity we get here in Brissy.

taylor family
      :lol: wishing everyone on both sides of the pond 8) a very merry christmas and an even better and happy new year from all the taylor family:D

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Good Luck to those flying out in Jan 2007.

Keep in touch, very best wishes for 2007 :D

Happy New Year

Angela & Family :)
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123