g'day all

Guest macsters

Guest macsters

Hi from the macsters,we cannot wait to come to oz .We were wondering where to live for the best .job is based at mile end, we have two girls 11 and eight and we are looking at coromandel valley or Henley beach. Or surrounding areas any info on the best schools in both areas would be appreciated as we cannot decide. Been reading the poms in Adelaide since job offer came in March everyone seems really nice, must have a b.b.q when we arrive. Thought we would have been in Adelaide by now [very frustrating] application just started by the company [business visa sponsorship] for my husbands job. No idea how long it will take? I am a youth worker, any info on that will help. Heard you have to be a resident in this line of work [could take two years] all replies would be welcome in our quest for life in OZ cheers the macsters:p:wacko:;):biglaugh:we have put these faces on as they represent how we feel hourly [whils waiting] he he ha

Evening guys - sure you'll get here soon, don't worry.

If your husband will be working around Mile End, get yourself a copy of the latest Noarlunga rail timetable from the Adelaide Metro site - www.adelaidemetro.com.au I believe - as Mile End is one of the stops on the way to the city (from Noarlunga).

The train is a very economical way of commuting round here so living close to one of the stops on the route would make sense - for us it means only 1 car and $26.90 per week train travel...not bad really!

Justin.

Guest macsters

hi thanks for the welcome;are you in adelaide? if so how long did the whole visa thing take?[hope you dont mind us bending your ear] cheers the macsters

G'day Macsters,

lovely to have you on board, so welcome to PIA and good luck with your visa.

We have only recently arrived here, so can't help much yet I'm afraid, but there will be plenty of others on here who can, you have had a couple of good replies already, so hold out there will be more to come!

Good luck x