New to forum and moving 7th April

DonnaDawson

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and myself, husband and 2 children are moving to Adelaide on the 7th April. We have a house organised for a few weeks in North Haven. I currently work as a teaching assistant in a primary school and my husband is a qualified electrician currently working as a commissioning engineer. He needs to carry out his training course to achieve his A grade licence. We are all so excited and will hopefully meet some of you in Adelaide.

Donna x

Hello and welcome Donna :)

Not long now, hopefully its not too stressful for you all before you fly out.

Look forward to hearing from you once you arrive.

And yes, jumper might be good although they forecast it to get warm again next week sometime I think. Could be 30C then and we'll be peeling off the layers again :cute:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All.

Well we are here and loving it. We have secured a house in Valley View and starting to look at primary schools. Kids are really happy as are we. My husband is on here loafydawson, he is an experienced electrician/commissioning engineer with a restricted licence. He is currently looking for an employer who is willing to take on a person on a restricted licence. He is enrolled on the gap training course with peer and has been in touch with skills for all. Any advice of where to look for work is appreciated.

Would love to meet up for a coffee sometime Nikianx73.