flights

Guest chippie74

Guest chippie74

just got my visa this week!!! i was looking at flights over to adelaide for july/aug time and i found two at the same price !! malaysia airlines and singapore it works out at £460 per person as anyone flown with any of theses and is this a good price!!

I flew with Malaysia Air in March and had a great flight out (though some of the passengers weren't too keen on lamb curry for breakfast!)

Flight back had a 3 hour delay with a mechanical problem (though that could happen to any airline).

I would recommend Malasia air as it stops at Kuala Lampur which is a really good airport. Nice, clean, plenty of places to eat and free wi-fi in the whole airport (and UK plugs to charge the laptop).

I would go for the flights with the times that suit you best.

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi Chippie

We flew Singapore and they were excellent especially with the Kids. The stop over of 5 hours was a nice break and chance to wander and stratch your legs. Will definately fly with them again when we fly in July £460 sounds a good price though :D

Jane

Guest dglamoore

Hi

We are flying out tomorrow evening with Singapore airlines and have used them before - excellent service!!! Sitting here at heathrow hotel watching them at the mo :lol:

Lisa

Guest dglamoore

Have now used them with kids - they were fantastic with Dawn. She was given a game to play, loads of kids programmes on demand tv and some good films, she got to chose her meals first and they bought them out before ours so we could help her if needed too :lol:

They took our names and Dawns name and age at the beginning of the flight along with seat numbers so I guess this was in case she went walk about while we were sleeping so they knew who she belonged to. We also got to board the plane first :D

Our flight was really empty so had a row each to stretch out and sleep but even if this had not been the case the seat pitch was roomy and comfy (well as roomy as it can be on a plane!).

Lisa :D