6 week to go!

Macca

Well my hubby has been in Adelaide for 5 weeks now! all good, found a fully furnished house, van for work etc. he said everyone is friendly and helpful. We are really missing him, we leave the UK on 14th June me plus 3 kids! Container leaves on Monday! just exams to get through and we will be on our way! we are really excited about our move, defo time for a change! Love the website!

Not long to go now :) You sound really organised. I remember just being so ready once we got down to the last month or so. If I could have gotten on a plane then I would have done.

Glad hubby is finding his feet here and enjoying it so far. Sounds like he has been busy!

Hope all goes well with the exams and look forward to hearing from you once you arrive. Always good to hear from new arrivals and hear how things are going :smile:

That's a long time to be apart from each other. My OH came over about three weeks before me and the kids and that was bad enough. Although by the end I had become quite used to him not being around. It helped that I was staying at my mums so had company, help and moral support the whole time. Is your OH in charge of finding a long term rental for you guys as well?