introduce myself

Guest numbat1

Guest numbat1

Hi everyone, just saying hello. My name is Den and I live on York Peninsula with my partner Sue. I have citizenship and sponsored Sue 3 years ago where we met in Cyprus. Im originally from Essex and came to oz as a ten pound pom in 1965. Starting out in Adelaide then the south east, I have lived in Sydney, Perth and now back in SA having returned to Uk for 15 years as my kids went to live there. Had to follow them to make sure they survived lol.

Anyway would love to catch up with any Brits especially Essex/London. Any excuse for a trip to Adelaide do some shopping. Take care Dennis

Guest Django
Well most of us on this site have no other life than waiting on THAT visa;)

and some of us have got that visa and still haven't got a life.:biglaugh:

Welcome to PIA Dennis. I'm a London boy well I was years ago but still talk propper like guv'nor an no mistake.:biglaugh: Hope to be down under within the next couple of months.

Pete