Hi

Guest kelseyliz

Guest kelseyliz

Just thought I'd say Hi. I was born in Bristol but grew up in Adelaide. I went back to England in 1986, where I met my husband and stayed. I came back to Adelaide last August when my marriage broke up and have been back and forth since. I have now decided to stay in Adelaide and am looking for new friends in life:wubclub:

Guest kelseyliz
Hey,

Me and my husband arrived 6 weeks ago....! We searching for friends....in particular i want a shopping buddy!

Dan and Steph

Hi

Thanks for your reply...Shopping would be good. In fact, that would be better than good. Marino is not to far, so catch up?

Lisa

Guest kelseyliz
Hi welcome to PIA,

you have certainly come to the right, just look out for the meet ups that take place, I think there is one for the girls soon actually.

Andy & Stacey

Thanks for your reply. Will look out for the meet ups and look forward to it! Hope to meet you both!

Lisa

Guest kelseyliz
Yeah sure..... will send you a PM with my mobile number! Where abouts are you?

Steph

I am at Seacombe Heights, very close to Marion shopping centre!:)

Guest kelseyliz
Hey.....

Not far at all! Will have to arrange something... as Andy said there is a ladies day out thread in the social section too!

Steph

Look forward to it

take care

Lisa