Another couple into the lions den!!!

ratters2005

Hi Everybody

We are now starting the road to freedom and hope to escape form the UK later this year start of 2008.

I am undertaking the process through a job offer with the Police service and my partner hopes to gain employement once we are out there. She is a parameci and has limited optiuons for career stations. Any help here wouldbe great

We have no idea where we should aim for(live) and having read topics, some areas may be best suited for others!!

Can anyone tell us what Victor Harbor is like and what the comute to Adleaide is like from there? Cetainly the South end of the town/City.

We are trying to pitch near enough to work but close enough to escape and have the things we are leaving the UK for.. Sea views nice home affordableand nice people.

Any help would be great

Look forward to hearing your replies.

Ratters

Hi Ratters,

Welcome to PIA, i cannot answer your queries but i am sure some of the kind people already in Adelaide could advise you. i know Seaford has been recommended lots of times on this site.

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Many thanks

Tina

Victor Harbour is approx 69km south of the city. Glenelg is approx 9km west of the city. Largs Bay is approx 16km north/west of the city.

Try looking at http://maps.google.com.au/maps and type Adelaide into the search then move the map westwards towards the coast, you can then check what towns are on the coast. For an idea of house prices in each area go to http://www.realestate.com.au/