Moving to Adelaide in September

DeniDeni

Hi all!

My husband, son and I are moving to Adelaide in September, flights have been booked since November We have family there already that we cannot wait to be closer to. We are lucky in the fact that we can stay with them until our stuff arrives and can find a rental. We will be in Flagstaff Hill to begin with but will have to see where jobs take us after that, doesn't bother me at all that we don't have work lined up....:arghh:.

We have visited before in winter and summer so know what to expect weather wise, looking forward to warmer climates!

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Lovely time of the year to be arriving. As you've indicated work is a concern but until you are here, no one can tell you exactly how its going to be or unfold. Its good you have family here to stay with as that can take the pressure off (and in my experience anyways add to it in some ways depending on the family :cute:). Flagstaff Hill is a lovely area to start yourselves off in and as you've been before you know what to expect of it. We live not too far from there and are very happy with the general area. I love coming up the hill away from the city on the flat and seeing more and more gum trees and windy roads unfolding in front of me.