Struggling - would love to make new friends

Katbugz

Hi everyone

My name is Kate and i have been living in Adelaide for 7 years now. There have been a lot of ups and downs for me here and right now my life seems to have taken a nose dive. My partner moved out a couple of months ago and I feel really alone. I would love to meet new people and develop long-lasting friendships, I really miss having girlfriends to catch up with and just have a laugh. Open to meeting guys and gals, just want to make friends!

I live on my own in Glengowrie and would love to know if anyone would be keen to catch up.

Thanks!

Kate

Hi Kate

Sorry to hear you have been having ups & downs especially with your partner. I do miss having girlie catch ups as I moved here from Brisbane and made some great friends there.

I have a partner, but he's working away and rarely he gets home. I do miss having an adult conversation over coffee, I live in Warradale.

I do do have a son who's going on 15,but he's at that age where it's embarrassing to be seen hanging out with his mum..

Would like to meet up and go for coffee if you want to.

Thanks

Justine

Thank you for your replies Justine and Paula :)

Why don't we all meet up and go for a coffee together? I work full time and so i'm only able to go out on an evening - let me know when is good for you both, the only night i can't do anything this week is Thursday :)

Thanks again ladies :)

xx

Hi Justine

Would you be available for a coffee at Gloria Jeans on Jetty Road Glenelg tomorrow (Wednesday) evening at say 7pm? Paula you're also welcome to join if you like!

Either that or we could meet at the Warradale for a cheeky drink?

Up to you let me know what you think!

xx

Hi Joanne

I really have no preference for age - i don't think it matters! I'm 30 in a couple of months. I'm not all that confident driving into the city during the day, would you be keen for a catch up after work? Where abouts in the city do you work? I work in Unley Park so not far out from the city :) x

Hi Kate,

I am happy to catch up if you are still looking to meet nee people. I have been in Adelaide for nearly 5 years and feel its time to expand my social circle.

I hope that things have started to improve for you and your not feeling as lonely.

Kelly