Getting to know you.......

Noonie

Hi my name is Noon.

My young family (2 boys Ethan 6 and Zac 3) and I have been in Adelaide for nearly 6 years now. We have meet some lovely people and have formed great friendships along the way.

We have lost some due to them moving interstate. ?

And that has left a hole in our social gatherings.

We would love to meet like minded people that we can build lasting friendships with as Adelaide is home now.

If anyone wants a playdate I'm more then happy to meet up. ?

Little Athletics was a lovely way to meet other parents over the summer. We just put in our postcode on the Little Athletics site and found our nearest clubs and went with the same place he plays footy as seemed easiest. Loads of local kids and families go.

Footy (AFL) has been the same, more so for me/us in fact. Our son plays for a local club and most of the kids in his year play there also. Plus ones from the other local school. Made a few new friends this way and so has my son. My husband also plays again and so he's made a few friends on his team and has nights out with them from time to time. Plus there are social nights and events run by the club.

I don't know I can meet up anytime soon as am working Mon-Fri and we have a few busy weekends ahead. There was a thread about a book club someone was interested in starting up but its gone quiet so might see if I can get it going again :) Perhaps you'd be interested in that of an evening now and again.

What area are you in?