New ish

antlet

Well, I've been posting on here for a couple of weeks or so now, but guess I'm still new and haven't introduced ourselves yet.

We are letti (39) Tony (42) and Charlotte (14)

I'm a personal trainer,cycling soigneur and muscular therapist. tony is a social worker/director of services in child protection, charlotte is obviously at school but a huge gymnast fan, mad into music and dance and dare I say it..........boys with abs!!:shocked:

Tony's a racing cyclist and very keen to get stuck in when we arrive. I'm a keen runner, want to try netball again after many years not doing so, and get stuck into anything Adelaide has to offer basically!

Will be arriving Adelaide in november - the 26th to be exact. Looking forward to meeting some of you when we descend.

Thanks for all the support and advice to date. Its been invaluable.

Thats it basically!

Letti

www.lettikemp.com

Guest Django
Well, I've been posting on here for a couple of weeks ..............................haven't introduced ourselves yet.

How rude!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Welcome (officially) to PIA :D Good luck with your future plans.

Pete

Hi Letti and family,

I have already been in discussions with you on a previous thread, but just thought I would welcome you properly.

So, Welcome to PIA, it's lovely to have you guys on board.

Good luck with the move and hope everything goes smoothly for you.

P.s. if you are up for netball, PIA have there very own team and we all get together for a giggle and a run around every week. So you will be more than welcome to join in once you arrive.

Hi Django, thanks for the welcome

Thank you Cornelia, I'd love to have a go at netball again. I used to play goal shooter, but that was waaaaaaay back when I was in secondary school. So I'd have to look up the rules, etc again ,but I'm game to try again! thanks for the invite.

hi, we are new too and are thiinking about moving next year. we have six children 17,16,15,14,12 and 4

i,m a builder and my wifes a social worker (in child protection) were applying for vetessa test at the moment

Ian

user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gif