Arriving soon!!

Guest allencarter2004@yahoo.co.

Hi all,

Well, we will now be joining you soon! Leaving London on Aug 31. Will be looking for work in print finishing as glueing minder or window patcher operator or both. Any leads you can put my way, much appreciated.

Any golfers out there? Get in touch, let's have a game and get to know each other. Keen Chelsea fan, so any blues out there, same applies.

Roll on August!

G'day from Allen

Guest Django
Any golfers out there?

Ooooooo!!! I don't know:confused: There maybe one or two.;)

Hi Allen, welcome to PIA. I don't know if there are any Chelski supporters. I'm one of the local rival fans from 'The Bush'. No doubt our paths will cross on a course or three and we can discuss which club has the most money. :biglaugh:

Check out http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4504

Pete

Hi Pete

Hope your boys get promotion next season. It's time they started to find their way back to the top level and some more West London derbies.

How long have you been in Adelaide and what is the tv coverage of English football like?

Hi Kim

Glad to hear another blue is on his way out there. Get in touch for 18 holes sometime after arrival.

Good luck with your move. Hope you don't have to wait too long.

Allen

Guest sassy

Hey Allen,hope you have luck in finding a job in your chosen industry and would be interested in how you get on as my hubby is in same field...he has over15yrs experience..mainly guillotine and stitching lines...good luck we hope to be over there by early next year:)

Guest sassy

Hey allen.. sorry meant to put this on my other post but my hubby has been in touch with Griffen Press already in Adelaide maybe you could drop them aline.....hope it helps...the were really good and told him to get in touch on arrival he has been in contact with them regularly.... regards Sarah...

Hi Sassy

Thanks for the info on your recent post. I will certainly give them a try.

Best of luck with your move.

Regards,

Allen.

Guest Django
How long have you been in Adelaide and what is the tv coverage of English football like?

Unfortunately I'm still in the UK for the time being as I'm one of many that can't shift their house. :sad:

Premiership football is shown live out there (Foxtel) if you fancy staying up well into the early hours. Personally I'd record it and watch it 'live' over breakfast. ;)

Pete

Hi Allen

Good luck for August it will soon come around, Also a Chelsea household, recently got up in the middle of the night to watch the Final with Man U ( enough said ). Im originally from North London

partner from South of the River ! Last time we played Golf, he nearly killed me when the club flew out of his hand so i guess you couldn't call us Golfers.

Let us know how your doing when you arrive !!

Guest Nick11
Hi all,

Well, we will now be joining you soon! Leaving London on Aug 31. Will be looking for work in print finishing as glueing minder or window patcher operator or both. Any leads you can put my way, much appreciated.

Any golfers out there? Get in touch, let's have a game and get to know each other. Keen Chelsea fan, so any blues out there, same applies.

Roll on August!

G'day from Allen

That's it Allan - no more e-mails from me if you support Chelsea!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hi Chelsea people,

Thanks for your recent message. Nice to know I'll be in good company when we arrive!

Look out for further messages after our arrival.

Good luck with the house building.

Regards

Allen