Thread: emigrating

Hi my name is kelly and i will be arriving in adelaide on the 26th june 07, I have a 2 year old son and i am trying to find out recomendations on nurserys? Can anyone help? I will be living in Aldinga.

Thanks for reading this.

Kel :D

Hi kelly
      sorry cant recommend a nursery but would like to wish you the best of luck! we are moving out there at the end of june beginning if july! still feels surreal! what job do you do? I am coming out on a ENS as a massage therapist & cant wait! think we will be staying in hallett cove area - we have 2 kids; girl of 9 & 5 yo boy , & hopefully the youngest will be able to start school but if not will be nursery so will wait to see what response you get to your question!

take care
      steph :D

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Hi & Welcome to PIA

I cannot recommend an actual school but here are a couple of useful links that you can look at. You may have them already:

Good luck

Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au