hello all

Guest BraduZ

Guest BraduZ

hello, i just joint poms in adelaide, nd wanted2 say heya, im 17 nd have been here for 1 month now, its hard adapting to life over here, and missing my mates bak in the uk, just wonderin if there is any kids same age that are new 2 oz... if so an u message me plz, thankz

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Brad

Just wanted you to know that I too am new to PIA. My family and I will be emigrating to Adelaide early next year. I'm not 17, i'm 34 but everyone on here is really friendly, and you are sure to meet some mates. Hang in there, it has to be better than the UK, which is going to the dogs. I'm sure the future will be brighter for young people like you in Oz. You will be able to chat away on here, to people in the UK as well as in Adelaide.

Hope you meet some people your age to hang around with, but in the meantime keep posting and hang in there!!!!

Guest cunnah10
hello, i just joint poms in adelaide, nd wanted2 say heya, im 17 nd have been here for 1 month now, its hard adapting to life over here, and missing my mates bak in the uk, just wonderin if there is any kids same age that are new 2 oz... if so an u message me plz, thankz

Hi Brad

WELCOME!!!

This is a great site and i bet you will get loads of replies quickly!I take it you have gone over with your family?Good for you but can't have been an easy decision for you at 17!(hard enough for me at 41 with 4 young kids in tow)Give it time i'm sure it will all work out for you just give it time!

Apart from the homesickness what do you make of Adelaide up to now?

What are you doing with yourself in general?

Good Luck Buddy i'm sure a few more weeks we will get a message from you saying that you love it there and made some great new friends!

Guest BraduZ

lool wel i have had a few replies which is nice, thanks for your message very nice, yhh i bet! how old are your kids? and are you over here with a boyfriend or husband aswel to help lol? erm wel to be honest, i didnt really mind about coming ver, i mean i had a great bunch of mates in the uk, but didnt put me off from coming, i aint really homesick either at the moment, but it will come i bet sooner than later lol, i tell you what i miss the t.v more than anythink ahaha, well adelaide has it's nice parts but some are very scruffy, do u agree? also it is very backward lool, but will just have to adapt lol, what do you think of it? do you enjoy it here? how long u been over for? and where are you currently living? thanks for the message and hope to hear from you soon :) x