henly beach

Guest james linwood

Guest james linwood

hi lovely adelaide

been there almost 5 years ago missit all the time would like to hear from anyone of pictures of south henly beach

Guest A3RoX

Hey,

i am from around henley beach i think its the south aswell, if you know where henley beach high school is and the henley oval is i live right next to them both. would love to put pictures up i have them on the computer just aint uploaded them to anywhere , need information on where abouts to do that lol

Guest ali@51

That looks lovely. Although the sun is shining hear this am it dosent give the same impression. Any more of these would be great to sit and drool over. Thanks

Ali and co

Guest bev_stef

What a gorgeous photo, makes you realise why we're all putting ourselves through the endless stress, worry and mounds of paperwork. IT will all be worth it in the end.

:D:D

Bev

Guest james linwood

GREAT PHOTO

THANKS..

lost our photos whenwe stayed with relatives on seaview rd(she is stillnot sure how to send photos via e-mail ) any chance of more photos?henley beach south area--- trying to remember where exactly your photo is ??

Guest A3RoX

I took that picture from the jetty, if your just about to walk on the jetty its of the left side, where the 2 volley ball nets are and the surf life savers building is, but its the main bit called henley square. dont know if you went to zoots for a meal or drink, hard to explain but its the only jetty in henley the next jetty along the beach would be glenlg, but yeah the street right next to it is seaview road, i will try and get somemore as the rest of the pictures are have either me, my girlfriend or my son in it lol

Guest steph&neil

This is why we want to go...........................looks beautiful, looking at the picture has just made me smile & I dont think i will stop for the rest of the day

steph x