hello to ever one

Guest Carol & Paul

Guest Carol & Paul

Hi

I would like to introduce me and my husband. We are in the process of putting in an application to emirgate to Aledaide . We are taking our first trip out to Australia at the end of June 07 we are going to have 3 weeks travelling around the South Australia area to see the best and most suitable place to live. We have a 17 year old son and also a 11 year old daughter.

We are coming out in your winter but it is the only time with the kids at school. We fly to Melbourne and hire a camper and travel up to Adelaide and beyond.

One of the things we would like to check out while we are there is the school and colleges. My daughter is intersted in a performing arts school and our son is taking a music college course. It would be great to know where any are.I have e-mailed the goverment of education but are still waiting to here back. Hope to here from some of you . thanks

Guest bev_stef

HI Carol and Paul

Can't help with the schooling questions I'm afraid, as we're still this end, adn only have little ones, but just wanted to wish you and your family Good Luck with your application and welcome you to PIA.

There are loads of helpful people here from all over, so someone should come back with an answer soon.

Also the Adelaide bound site is great with useful help, sorry no good at the jargon to bring up the link.

Bev

Guest Carol & Paul

Hi Paula&Adrian

Thanks for the welcome. My husband is trying for a skilled visa he is a motor mechanic. We have just spoke to a friend how has just come back from Adelaide . He said how great the place is and what a great time he had there.

Hope you get on well. What sort of thing will you be doing there are and are you all organized. can't wait till it's your turn.

thanks

Carol and Paul

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Carol and Paul

Welcome to PIA, I'm sure you will find it a great help - we do. I can't help with the schools I am afraid but John and I fly out to Singapore on 30th June and arrive in Adelaide for 2 weeks on 2nd July - so if you are around perhaps we can meet up and compare notes!

Good luck with your application

Deena

Guest peter76

hello

we are going to adelaide aswell we leave on june 13th and arrive on 15th

i am going to adelaide to see if the country is the right place to move to

we have a 5 year old daughter so schools are important and of course work(plasterer)

The main we thought of moving to different country is outside life and a better way of life for daughter to grow up

hope you enjoy yourself

peter&family

Guest steph&neil

Hi carol & paul

welcome to PIA a great site & an invaluable tool when it comes to finding out anything - even if someone cant help you will be pointed in the right direction!

Don't be afraid to ask questions - the only silly questions are the 1's people don't ask! cause then they never know!

hope all goes well & wish you the best of luck!

steph