In Adelaide for training

Hi guys,
      new to this site recommended by GK [TA]
      anyhoo, having trouble finding a sponsor to get us across on a 457 so Im looking to get me training in to help my chances.

Im looking to train with a company called Tactical Training Australia, theyre based in Tranmere.
      I am thinking of using the time as a holiday for the rest of the guys in my family while im off getting the quals.

Does anyone know where this company has its training centre, I know there head office is Glynburn Rd but looking on Google Street View it doesnt look suitable as a training site.

Im trying to locate their training so I can work out where to base a s a holiday.

hope that made sense

Woodcroft, SA
      410 times
      Hi and welcome to PIA. Had a look in the phonebook for you but it only gives the address in Glynburnn Rd. Here is their phone number if you want to give them a ring:
      08 8331 1620.
      Liz, Rich, Hattie, Rory and Trev the dog.

Thanks for the info.......had an email off them today stating the training centre IS at that address.
      Just have to try and determine if its going to be a worthwhile task now.
      Its going to cost a small fortune to complete this training with no guarantees at the end of it....

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums