coming over in July from UK

Guest Denise 42

Guest betty22

Hi Denise,

what are you looking at. short term rental/ hotel/caravan park? and then sorting out a rental for the longer term. could take any where between 3 days - whatever to buy a house and the same for renting.( going on our own experience)

You need to be a bit more specific as to what you want so we can help you

Liz

Guest Denise 42

Hi Liz

thanks for getting back to me, would want 3 bedroom fully furnished in a quiet area, near or within bus route to the The Royal Adelaide Hospital north Terrance where i will be working as a mental health nurse.

Cant beleive its getting so near the time to come over or down under. :lol:

Guest dave

hi liz, interested to see your post. both me and the better half are rmn's and are at the beginning of the process (sorting TRAs out). Just wondering what visa your going on and the job you have lined up. best wishes, dave and gang.

Guest Django

Can't help at all with this thread but would just like to but in and say big respect to you guys and the fantastic but tough job you do. I have come across your peers at work many times and I for one know I'm not cut out for it. :oops:

Wish both parties the best of luck in getting over to the big island. :D

Pete

Guest Denise 42
hi liz, interested to see your post. both me and the better half are rmn's and are at the beginning of the process (sorting TRAs out). Just wondering what visa your going on and the job you have lined up. best wishes, dave and gang.

Hi just waiting for TRN so can sort out visa have job line up went through Geneva health intern ltd. And to the other person that said about our job, i love it and looking forward to a different environment in Adelaide

Denise

Guest Denise 42
Can't help at all with this thread but would just like to but in and say big respect to you guys and the fantastic but tough job you do. I have come across your peers at work many times and I for one know I'm not cut out for it. :oops:

Wish both parties the best of luck in getting over to the big island. :D

Pete

Hi again are you in Adelaide

Guest Guest75
I would like to hear from anyone. Also would like to find out about renting in July must be 3 bedroom

thanks Denise

Good luck with finding a long term rental Denise.Good ones are very hard to find at the moment.You will have to view quite a few and probably offer a lot of rent up front - perhaps even 6 months in advance.

Bring any references you have too - the more the better!