Hello. . .

Guest spike&andy

Guest spike&andy

We are new members, signed up today. Im Spike (not my real name obviously, my real name is Yvonne), Ive been spike for years. We are due to arrive in Adelaide 14th November, Ive lived in Adelaide before, my husband Andy hasnt, we are both looking forward to living in Adelaide. I have family there, cousins, Aunty, Mum, brother. I left 23 years ago to live back here in England. Met Andy, fell in love and now we are looking to change our lives. We are both currently in IT but will turn our hands to anything. We have two cats, Shaz and Dave, they are coming with us. We want to buy a property as soon as possible, and are looking to live in the Glenelg, Henley Beach, West beach area. We would love to find a house to rent, with a view to buy. Grateful for any advice and help.

Cheers

Spike:)

Guest Django

Hello Spike and welcome to PIA.

You have the advantage over me as I have never been, although we will be in the air this time next month with a one way ticket heading to Oz.

Pete

Guest spike&andy

Well you will enjoy it, have you found somewhere to live yet, or are you waiting to do that once youre there? How many of you are there? Are you taking any pets? Im thinking of taking my motorbike, have you arranged to take any motor vehicles.

cheers

Spike

We are new members, signed up today. Im Spike (not my real name obviously, my real name is Yvonne), Ive been spike for years. We are due to arrive in Adelaide 14th November, Ive lived in Adelaide before, my husband Andy hasnt, we are both looking forward to living in Adelaide. I have family there, cousins, Aunty, Mum, brother. I left 23 years ago to live back here in England. Met Andy, fell in love and now we are looking to change our lives. We are both currently in IT but will turn our hands to anything. We have two cats, Shaz and Dave, they are coming with us. We want to buy a property as soon as possible, and are looking to live in the Glenelg, Henley Beach, West beach area. We would love to find a house to rent, with a view to buy. Grateful for any advice and help.

Cheers

Spike:)

Hi Spike,

it sounds like you have all your family here, at least that will be easier for you. i bet they cant wait for you to get here.

lauraxxx

Guest Django
Well you will enjoy it, have you found somewhere to live yet, or are you waiting to do that once youre there? How many of you are there? Are you taking any pets? Im thinking of taking my motorbike, have you arranged to take any motor vehicles.

cheers

Spike

There are the six of us and taking no pets or vehicles. Struggling at the mo to find somewhere to stay as everything is fully booked.

Pete

Guest spike&andy

I have decided today to take my motorbike, as its not as expensive as you would think, cheaper than selling this one and trying to buy the equivalent when we get there. The two cats are going as well, in fact got the confirmation today of their flight. (bit weird that one) I struggled to find somewhere to stay as well, is there something on?

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Spike,

We arrive in Adelaide on the 14th of November as well, after a 2 day stopover in Singapore.

Might bump into you at the airport!!

Ffion

Ffion

Guest spike&andy
Hi Spike,

We arrive in Adelaide on the 14th of November as well, after a 2 day stopover in Singapore.

Might bump into you at the airport!!

Ffion

Ffion

Blimey we have a one day stopover in Singapore, may well bump into you at some point, we'll keep a lookout now.

cheers

Spike

icon7.gif