Wanted Down Under TV programme

Guest netty999panda

Guest netty999panda

Hello everyone

Thanks to the people who posted the thread informing everyone that 'Wanted Down Under' is back on our screens (BBC2 every day @ 5.15pm). I thought I'd let you all know that on Tuesday 2nd September it's about Adelaide!

My Sky tv's already been programmed to automatically tune in on Tuesday just in case I forget!

• 2 weeks later...

There have been quite a few in Adelaide which is nice.

The one yesterday was funny with the horse. Mine is too old to ship out but i am hoping to go riding a bit out there.

one thing that struck me though about the programme is that when they get to choose the option at the beginning like yesterday they chose the coast it didn't actually show them at the coast at all.

that seems to happen a lot!

p.s. did the horse go over or will i have to wait for revisited?

Don't think the family did another program, surprised if they stay together, as she admitted her husband was- "on the bottom of her pecking order"!!!

My other half feels like that too!!

Bloody horses take over your life.

Mine is retired and for the scrap heap (or dog food as my other half puts it!!)

Guest the4hopes

Libby did you meet any of the other people from the programme?

I don't feel the show really gives a good view of things, it seems to be put together to show a negative view of things, and the families seem to complain a lot, which is probably the editing, as I am sure they said more good things that were not shown. How did you feel about what yours?

Laura x