Photos

Guest Keel

Guest Keel

Hello all,

Does anyone want to share their photos on the forum? I've never been to Oz so i'm relying on images from all the books i'm reading and obviously the net.It would be nice if people fancied sharing pictures of their trip and areas they live.Me and the other half like the look of Mc Laren Vale so if anyone has any pictures i would really appreciate it.Thanks

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Keel

That sounds like a great idea. I don't have many pictures from the last time we were in Adelaide but we are going back in July and planning to reccie the areas we like so I will probably have loads after that.

Deena

Guest mOZzy

that's a great idea!

we have never been to oz and unfortunately we just can't afford a reccie - unless the mysterious lottery win happens of course 8)

so we'll be watching this thread!!!

that's a great view btw

how are the wineries coping with so little rain lately?

Guest Guest75
that's a great idea!

we have never been to oz and unfortunately we just can't afford a reccie - unless the mysterious lottery win happens of course 8)

so we'll be watching this thread!!!

that's a great view btw

how are the wineries coping with so little rain lately?

The signs are for a poor yield but a terrific vintage so hopefully price will make up for volume.

My poor olive grove is not going to produce much this year - 60% less fruit I fear.

I'll know in a few weeks time when I start the harvest.

Welcome to PIA BTW :D

Guest Guest75
thanks tyke - appreciated!! wow, 60% seems to be alot!!!

but i don't want to hijack the thread: so any more pics???

Hiya Mozzie

Hijack away..........I'm famous for it in the forums and Usenet.

I'm not sure how to post pictures here.......... Mooshie - how do I do it (flutters eyelashes)

Guest A3RoX

I would upload pictures of Henley beach the area i am from, but i have them uploaded to any site or server, i have them on the computer but thats it, any ideas or sites that allow you to upload for free lol

Guest A3RoX

1001405ny5.jpg

I found a site that uploads so i am happy :D , but this picture is of the whispering wall, its near jacobs creek (aint in henley beach just incase yous think that)

But from one end if you just whisper, whoever is on the other side can hear you very cleary, so if yous ever go there dont say anything daft as everyone will be able to hear it. lol

Guest mOZzy

allright then i will hijack the threads (sometimes) and let everyone know 'tykes told me to ...'

wow a3rox that's pretty cool! where abouts is it?

I'm not sure how to post pictures here.......... Mooshie - how do I do it (flutters eyelashes)

1. Register a photobucket account at http://photobucket.com/

2. Upload your photos.

3. Choose a picture you want to share by ticking the box on your pic, then click on "Generate HTML and IMG code"

4. Go to the section "IMG images for message boards" and click in the box to highlight it. Control C to copy.

5. Go to your post in the forum where you want the picture and Control V to paste the pic.

Voila!

RapidBay.jpg

Rapid Bay on the Fleurieu Peninsula.

Wirrina.jpg

Wirrina on the Fleurieu Peninsula.