• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      The Bowmans
      Hi Becks and Dan

Welcome to PIA, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! I browse the yellow pages but some of them seem a bit scary/heavy to me so I'm much happier here! Congratulations with the visa - it looks like it's been a long haul for you - everything worth having is worth waiting for. Good luck with the packing, I don't envy you. We have just come back from holiday so am faced with washing/ironing mountain and as we have sold the house, I won't be far behind you on the house packing front eiher (fingers crossed).

Good luck.

Deena & John :D

Hi Becks:D

Congratulations on completing the process. welcome to PIA. Only a few days to go now, have a great flight, and hope you settle into your new life quickly and smoothly. Keep us posted, once you're settled in.

Take care

Good luck with the flights, hope it all goes well for you over there. Keep us posted

Hi Becks

Good to see you here and looking forward to seeing you in person when you get here next week :)

Give us a call if you need any help when you get here or just fancy a coffee and natter ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums