Help! OAA NOT GRANTED

Guest EHumphreys

Guest EHumphreys

Hi, I've not posted on here before but have been reading posts every day for a while. I'm hoping someone will be able to help. My brother, wife and two kids arrive in Adelaide on 22 October and they've been told this morning that they haven't been granted the accommodation on arrival. They are really panicking now as they haven't as yet got anywhere to live when they first arrive. Their furniture doesn't arrive till early December so they are looking for somewhere furnished short term. I've tried all the rentals I know, just hoping someone might know of something else? I arrive myself on 12 November so we also may be in the same boat!! Thanks x

Hi E, thats bad news, i got a short term rental with Aware rental properties just 2 weeks ago for beginning of November. The girl was very helpful , actually both Tina and Lucille Orr were very helpful. They had 2 units in grange 2 bedroom fully furnished $550 week and $500 bond, we took one but other was still left last week. We have 3 kids but had to take the 2 bed unit as ALL RENTALS are hard to come by:arghh:

You could try them on www.awareproperties.com.au.

Fingers crossed for all of you

Kelie:wubclub:

Guest daniel baker

i have been here for 4 weeks now.. and on arrival we had an apartment booked at the greenways apartments. my mam and dad found this from a quick browse on the internet.

greenways is in the city.. although after arriving and buying a car we realized that there is plenty of apartments on offer.. just look on the web