looking to emigrate

Guest nicolaegg

Guest nicolaegg

hi my husband and i and our 3 young children have just started looking to move to oz, i lived in highbury, adelaide as a child so we will head to adelaide, just wondered what work is like, my husband is a tape and jointer, is it called the same in oz? someone mentioned go under fibrous plaster, is this right?

Guest happy feet

Hi

can't answer your question's but just wanted to say HELLO. welcome to PIA, great site, where you will get loads of useful info.. Good luck with your journey, be prepared to be stresed, but i'm sure it will be worth it...

Cara

Just wanted to say hello from a current resident of Highbury! Think it may have changed a little since you lived here (unless you're really young!) Was Linear Park built when you were here or was it all Market Gardens still? There are still fruit and nut trees in the park now, left over from those days.

Any help you need, just ask!

Diane

Guest nicolaegg

it was 27 years ago that i lived there, we lived at lower north east road, and i went to highbury primary school, i remember the park and i remember shopping at tee tree plaza and adelaide centre,still dont know if we will go to adelaide, we need to look at the work front for my husband, we have only just started looking at emigrating so we are looking into schooling, healthcare, house rentals, work etc, husband is a self employed tape and jointer/ dry liner, and we have heard that adelaide is booming and looking for quality tradesmen