Hello - Fantastic Forum!

Guest vijnit

Hello All,

I've been reading your forum on Adelaide for while now. Absolutely fantastic. Very useful info from all people. Me, my wife and little boy Aryan (6mths) are hoping to emigrate to Adelaide soon. We have just arranged our meds and police checks this week, and hope to get the visa (176) soon, and get out of the UK sometime in May 09. We live in Ilford Essex, and i work as an IT trainer /Engineer. Looking forward to using your forums, for i'm sure loads of answers to questions we will have in the next few months going forward. :)

Hi!!

Welcome to PIA. As Pete said the site is useful in the UK but even more so here for getting your social life together if nothing else!!

Best of luck with the visa

Judi x

Hello,

Just wanted to say welcome. This is one of the most helpful forum I have ever subscribed to...somewhere, somehow, someone always have a reply for any issues that pops up..:)

Guest seoceo2008

That needs amount of Warhammer online Power leveling providers to satisfy the players.Here there is a website offering power leveling for warhammer power leveling called warhammerpowerlevelings.com. It acclaims that there is the best and securest way to power lever your character to your desired high level fast.Their is an outstanding war power leveling experience. We have done a great number of orders for War power leveling .This is truly a historic day for both EA and Mythic as we prepare to send more WAR copies and WAR cd key to retailers than any other newly launched MMORPG in North America and Europe," said Mythic Entertainment co-founder Mark Jacobs."Over the course of our beta, over a million gamers throughout the world sent a clear signal to us -- they want WAR and everybody holds one Warhammer Online cd key. we are more than happy to oblige them."buy wow cd key and World of Warcraft cd key.

Guest happy feet
That needs amount of Warhammer online Power leveling providers to satisfy the players.Here there is a website offering power leveling for warhammer power leveling called warhammerpowerlevelings.com. It acclaims that there is the best and securest way to power lever your character to your desired high level fast.Their is an outstanding war power leveling experience. We have done a great number of orders for War power leveling .This is truly a historic day for both EA and Mythic as we prepare to send more WAR copies and WAR cd key to retailers than any other newly launched MMORPG in North America and Europe," said Mythic Entertainment co-founder Mark Jacobs."Over the course of our beta, over a million gamers throughout the world sent a clear signal to us -- they want WAR and everybody holds one Warhammer Online cd key. we are more than happy to oblige them."buy wow cd key and World of Warcraft cd key.

Have i lost the PLOTTTTTTTT!!!!!:confused: