new forum member

Guest Bristol_Matt

Guest Bristol_Matt

Hi there,

I have just joined and thought i would introduce myself to the forum.

My name is Matt i am 37, from Bristol, married to Carol, we have no children.

We are at the very begining of the whole emigration process.

We intend doing a reccie over Easter 09, although Carol has been before.

It seems my job is 'in demand' I am a Printer, so i hope to contact some companies before i arrive in April.

I will stop before i ramble any more. No doubt i will be asking plenty of annoying newbie style questions over the coming months ;-)

Matt

Hi Matt.

Welcome to PIA. Ask away, i'm sure there will be plenty of people who will be able to help. It's a great forum and everyone is so friendly.

Good luck with the whole process.

Guest Bristol_Matt

Like all newbies I have got 101 questions. I just dont want to be embarrassed by them in a few months when I have got a better understanding of things.

That said, I am just about to ask a potentially stupid question about which suburb would be a good place to settle. I know different people want different things out of where they live, so I will try and describe what suits our (current) lifestyle to help any answers.

I will ask the question in "Renting & Real Estate" to try and keep this part of the forum tidy ;)

Cheers

Matt

Hi there,

I have just joined and thought i would introduce myself to the forum.

My name is Matt i am 37, from Bristol, married to Carol, we have no children.

We are at the very begining of the whole emigration process.

We intend doing a reccie over Easter 09, although Carol has been before.

It seems my job is 'in demand' I am a Printer, so i hope to contact some companies before i arrive in April.

I will stop before i ramble any more. No doubt i will be asking plenty of annoying newbie style questions over the coming months ;-)

Matt

Matt, welcome to PIA. Good luck with the roller coaster of the whole thing. Maybe send a PM to Scooterdan who is a printer over here. I'm sure Dan can answer any questions

Guest mightyBouch

Hey Matt

Welcome.

I am in the same position as you, at the start of the process and from Bristol!! I am in Downend, not far from you!

I am waiting to hear about a job offer and hope to get out on the 457 Visa.

I am sure I will be joining you with all the newbie questions.

All the best

Mike