nursery for 2 year old

Guest kellyjo

Guest kellyjo

Hi, does anyone know any good nurserys in Aldinga? be arriving 26th june and will need full time place for my 2 year old son Connor.

Thanks Kellyjo

:)

Guest steph&neil

hi Kel you trying to be in ozzy time zone before you get to Adelaide! not sure about nurseries but am sure someone will let you know, i have PM'ed you!

steph x

Guest bev_stef

Hi Kellyjo

Don't know anything about the childcare i'm afraid, check out adelaide bound for links to childcare services, Its a good site.

Anyway, just wanted to wish you the best of luck when you fly out next month. Have agood flight, and hope you settle in quickly, especially little Connor.:)

Bev

Guest bev_stef

Hi Kel

Not sure if/when we are going, as have come to a bit of a standstill. Long story, but can't get SA sponsorship now, so trying alternative routes, but taking a while to get it all confirmed so we can actually apply for the visa, although our assessment has already been passed.

Take care

Bev

Guest dglamoore

Hi

There are lots of childcare centres over here so think you will have no worries finding a place for your little one :) Be prepared though as childcare is more here than the uk and they are not entitled to any 'free' kindy etc until they are 4 here.

Lisa:cool: