Smile nursery for 2 year old

Hi, does anyone know any good nurserys in Aldinga? be arriving 26th june and will need full time place for my 2 year old son Connor.

Thanks Kellyjo

hi Kel you trying to be in ozzy time zone before you get to Adelaide! not sure about nurseries but am sure someone will let you know, i have PM'ed you!
      steph x

Hi Kellyjo

Don't know anything about the childcare i'm afraid, check out adelaide bound for links to childcare services, Its a good site.

Anyway, just wanted to wish you the best of luck when you fly out next month. Have agood flight, and hope you settle in quickly, especially little Connor.:)

Smile thanks

Hi thanks for the heads up.
      Not looking forward to the flight, but can't avoid it....
      Good luck with yours, when you going?

Hi Kel

Not sure if/when we are going, as have come to a bit of a standstill. Long story, but can't get SA sponsorship now, so trying alternative routes, but taking a while to get it all confirmed so we can actually apply for the visa, although our assessment has already been passed.

Take care

There are lots of childcare centres over here so think you will have no worries finding a place for your little one :) Be prepared though as childcare is more here than the uk and they are not entitled to any 'free' kindy etc until they are 4 here.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums