Hello all

Guest soggy

Guest soggy

Just thought i'd say hello, i've been looking for a couple of weeks now and you seem like a nice bunch.

I've passed TRA, and applied for sponsorship on 9/5/07, spending my time drooling over SA property web sites. Going for 495 visa, my wife Aijie and I cant wait to get there, my step daughter Zhen is not too sure she hates snakes, spiders, bugs, and the sun !

Simon

Guest Aussiebound

Hi and Welcome

We too spend a lot of time searching the SA property sites. Our TRA has been lodged and we are waiting for a reply now, should be in about 2 weeks. Good luck with the sponsorship.

from Sarah

Guest dglamoore

Hi Simon and family

Welcome to PIA :)

We spent many hours trawling real estate.com too. Gives you a good view of what is about :) Google Earth is also good for viewing suburbs and looking at where the properties are too. Sometimes the pics can be a bit 'creative' and we have had some shocks and surprises when we actually went to look at what was about :confused:

Lisa:cool:

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Simon & Co

Welcome to the site, I think you'll find us all to be a pretty friendly bunch that don't bite that much (unlike the snakes ;),only kidding tell Zhen).

Any questions or concerns you have regarding the process can be answered by somebody on here, especially the ones lucky enough to be out there living the dream, and as they say a problem shared is a problem halved. It's sure helped us and I do look forward to helping when I can ( I know aeroplanes and thats about it, though cook a mean barbie and drink beer ;))

Anyway best of luck with the rest of your process and don't hesitate to post.

:D

Stoo Deb & Boyz

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Simon

Welcome to PIA, it's a great site and there's always someone to help/reassure you through this long and often difficult process.

Good luck with your application.

Deena

Guest steph&neil

Hi there simon & family welcome to PIA! my daughter is the same about snakes, spiders etc everyday she asks "why are you doing this to me" answer is simple FOR A BETTER LIFE! (and so she can buy a property instead of staying at home till she finds a rich boyfriend hehehe)

tell Zhen that no one has died from a spider bite since 1979! should reassure her a bit!

snakes ; we to be honest the only bit i am really not keen on! but am trying to think positive!

remember that no question is too silly; the only way to find out is to ask!

take care & good luck with the planning

steph x :eek:

Guest mOZzy

welcome simon and family!

we are only at the very beginning ourselves so not many hints and tips from us (yet ;)

hope you'll have a smooth ride!

Guest bev_stef

HI Simon and family

Welcome to PIA. A great place to meet new friendly and helpful people, who are always there to answer questions and help along th way.

Congrats on the TRa and good luck with the next step.

Bev

Guest graandjac

Hi Simon and family your right there seems to be some great people on here it seems strange getting to know people without meeting so many we hope to put faces to names at the midlands meet even though it will take us hours to get there,as we are from further south than you any way welcome. Cheers Graham