Who's Passed Tra????

Guest Aussiebound

Guest Aussiebound

:D;):D

WOW - Just had the confirmation email that our TRA application has been sucessful!!!!

How excited and happy are we!

Do I open the bottle or the box of wine? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

Yippee Yippee Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Aussiebound

The visa form is almost ready to go, just a few copies to get certified and then it will be off! How much easier was that compared to TRA???

Still floating!!!!

Guest Aussiebound

We where lucky that we had a weeks holiday in the middle of the wait to take our minds off it! Hope your response as quick as ours - what trade are applying as - Neils was in demand so they give them priority, think that was why it was only 2 and a half weeks!

Guest The Bowmans

Congratulations Neil,

I would definitely open the wine - we did! Good luck with the visa form - I agree it is much easier than the TRA.

Enjoy the wine.......

Deena :)

Guest soggy

i dont think you have to worry for most trades, i applied as painter and decorator have no qualifications in this just sent two very detailed references and c.v and got approved in 3 1/2 weeks, they did not check the references. If I had gone to college i may not need the SA sponsorship that seems to take forever, well about four weeks so far.

Simon

Guest Rachael
i'm a teacher ..thats why i'm always on this bl**dy computer! Teachers not in demand like welders, but still 60 points .... being sponsored by family if all goes well, so that helps ...

Ails

I'm a teacher too. Having to use my husband's profession cos I've not been teaching long enough (only 2 years, needs to be 3+).

You'll get there eventually. One teacher on here/other site couldn't go to OZ cos she didn't have QTS through her training.

R

Guest dglamoore

Congratulations!! I remember TRA well and it was definitely the worst bit for us so will seem easier now ;)

Enjoy your celebrations!

Lisa:cool:

ps definitely go for opening the box - cheap enough to replace once you get over here :-) hic

Guest Aussiebound

The box was opened and went down well. (Not all of it)! Pleased I'm not at work until 1.00 today, couldn't cope with 32 children at 9am. Not very responsible but hey - you don't pass TRA every day!

P.S. - Lisa, my favourite wine, Jacobs Creek - is made just outside of Adelaide - can't believe how lucky that is!!!!!

Guest dglamoore

You will love the wines here - cannot believe how many wineries are around here and how nice the wine is!! Went out yesterday and picked up 25 litres for about £26 wow :confused::P

Guest Aussiebound
You will love the wines here - cannot believe how many wineries are around here and how nice the wine is!! Went out yesterday and picked up 25 litres for about £26 wow :confused::P

WOW :eek: - now I want (or is it need) to be there even sooner! Just can't wait.

I'm a teacher too. Having to use my husband's profession cos I've not been teaching long enough (only 2 years, needs to be 3+).

You'll get there eventually. One teacher on here/other site couldn't go to OZ cos she didn't have QTS through her training.

R

hi Rachael

i've only been teaching 2 years but my agent says its fine ... you've scared me ... i'm applying for the 138 skilled australian sponsored (my sister's sponsoring) .. are you applying for state sponsorship .. maybe thats why...... ???

i've got QTS so no problem there ... the TRA form said one year on it ......

Ails

Guest muppetbro

what ever you do keep copies of everything twice over - weve just got passed having our qualifications recognised for teaching in s.a. - yep the same paperwork we had to do for thr trb stage of visa application - make sure you do as much as you can before departing if you are required to register for a skill or trade to gain employment rights........

ails have you been in touch with the trb of sa?

be careful without skill recognition you wont be able to register to teach - you must have done 3 years degree and post grad or 4 years teacher training - some of the newer routes into teaching in the uk are not recognised in australia as meeting their qualifications standards - feel free to pm me for more info - 3 years teaching is correctly stated as requirement for trb stage......

my stomach is churning reading what now needs to be done before we can finally register asap on our arrival - right pain in the butt but alas it has to be done i guess

all the best nonetheless with paperwork

mart

what ever you do keep copies of everything twice over - weve just got passed having our qualifications recognised for teaching in s.a. - yep the same paperwork we had to do for thr trb stage of visa application - make sure you do as much as you can before departing if you are required to register for a skill or trade to gain employment rights........

ails have you been in touch with the trb of sa?

be careful without skill recognition you wont be able to register to teach - you must have done 3 years degree and post grad or 4 years teacher training - some of the newer routes into teaching in the uk are not recognised in australia as meeting their qualifications standards - feel free to pm me for more info - 3 years teaching is correctly stated as requirement for trb stage......

my stomach is churning reading what now needs to be done before we can finally register asap on our arrival - right pain in the butt but alas it has to be done i guess

all the best nonetheless with paperwork

mart

hi mart

have sent you a pm

ails