Anyone feeling the same?

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

Hey there folks,

Just wanted to put on a post to have a moan really!!!

We have been here now for nearly 2 years and we still love it as much if not more as when we first arrived! We have made lots of good friends while we have been here but the thing which upsets me is that most of them have now gone!!! Why is it that everyone we know have now either gone back to the Uk or moved interstate?

Of course it must be that time of year when you seem to miss friends and family more but i just don't know!

Is there anyone else in the northern suburbs who is not thinking of moving, who have young children and would like to add some more to their friend lists!! (jeez that sounds desperate) i just am now bored with only having my other half and the kids for conversation!!

leanne xx

hiya, yes we have been here 18 months and we have found the same thing we are loving it here but friends we have made have moved to sydney etc, or live south and do not get to see often enough, would love to meet up with you and the family, we have no plans what so ever to move back to the uk or anywhere else!! take care happy christmas