• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Justme
      Hi Jo-marnes, well done on the IELTS test - my husband sat it and got a high score too 8. He was so chuffed. Alot of years since he has been too school and he hates being in a classroom test environment!!

Title
      Liked
      74 times
      Rep
      Congrats on the visa - must have missed that one!

hughes
      Hi there,
      just wanted to message to say congratulations on the visa, I bet you are all so excited and probably a little bit scared!!! We are in the process of applying, so maybe see you out there.
      Good luck with everything.
      Karenxx

Quote Originally Posted by Justme View Post
      Hi, we have just heard that our Visas have been granted for South Australia. OMG, where do we go from here? We are new to this site.

My husband is a roofer by Trade and I am in Admin. We are prepared to do anything and work very hard to make our new life down under work.

Which areas of SA would you recommend/which areas are the best? Which areas are the best for employment in our fields? Our kids are very musical too.

Does anyone have any contacts we could approach?

Our minds are working overtime now. Anything anyone can help us with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Just a start, but I know I will have more questions later!!

Title
      Liked
      61 times
      Rep
      Hi , congrats on the visa, we got ours on 15th December so are going through exactly the same as you.
      Good luck with it all
      Denise
      Denise (40) Nathan (41) Jake (6) & Lola (5)
      Flagstaff Hill

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums