Happy New Year

Guest honey57

Guest honey57

Have been looking at the forum for ages. so thought I had better join. Thanks to all the guys who take the trouble to post such great and necessary info herenotworthy.gif

Hoping to get out there towards the end of next year, many roads to travel first!!!!! Still congrats to those who have made it, commiserations to those who have made it and are not happy???? And perseverance to those who are still on the rungs of the laddererr.gif.

Hopefully we can all support each other, before we get there and after we arrive. Think positive always:jiggy:

Look forward to the chats especially about Adelaide which is our chosen destination.

Honey

Guest Lulujim

Welcome! Hope your application runs smoothly - interesting that you're in Bulgaria - what took you there? :) (Most people on here aren't as nosey as me BTW :biglaugh:)

Alexis x

Guest honey57

Hi Alexis

I love nosey people, as it means I can be nosey as well:jiggy:

Came to Bulgaria in 2005 in search of a change and an adventure, we certainly found it!!!

Great place but time to move on, really need to be with English speaking people for a while, although my Bulgarian language is quite good, it is not the same, and to be honest Bulgaria is not a place I want to travel to my dotage in:-) It is the European 3rd world and will take a long time to emerge as anything else. Don't get me wrong, we have had a very good time here and have made many good friends both Bulgarian and other, but time to log out. Also my son who was born in Sydney is looking to take his young family back to Australia, so a very big pull to go. For us it is Adelaide in particular, as the other half can apply for work there (nurse).

Spent a few years in Oz back in the 80's loved it very much, unfortunately, didn't love the spouse, half as much, so back to the UK divorce blah, blah;)

Now another life a fantastic hubby of 15 years and ready to go again. How about you, what's your story?

Honey

Guest Django

Welcome to PIA. I'm not as nosey as Alexsis;) But still wanted to say hello. Good luck with your application. As a nurse it should be straight forward enough.

Pete

Guest Lulujim
Forgot to say congrats on your visa xx

Thank you! Sounds like you're be ready for the trials and tribulations a move abroad can throw up - which must be a huge help!

There are lots of nurses on here who are lovely so am sure any questions you might have!

Good luck and hope to see you on here again! x