Hello To Everyone

Guest kazo

Just joined today, but wanted to say Hi to you all. We are hoping to send off TRA by the weekend - its taken us weeks to get all the references together, but all done now.:)

Ken is an Electrican, so any advice/help most welcome. Anyone from the

Merseyside/Lancashire areas meeting up, we would be keen to join you.

Kazo

Guest Aussiebound

Hi and welcome to the site. We received TRA back 2 weeks ago and have visa ready to be posted tomorrow. Hope the process goes well for you.

Guest Django

Hello Kazo,

Well done on getting all the stuff together for the TRA. We are still waiting on a ref to register with the nursing board before we can even start to do the skill assesment thng.:(

You sure gotta be patient to get that visa. Otherwise you'll go mad.

23_29_111.gif

Pete

Hi

Thanks for your support. Just noticed how fast things are moving for you, hope ours progresses as quickly (smoothly would be nice too!), still got everything crossed.

Kazo

Guest mOZzy

hello kazo and welcome!

we also will post our tra the next few days :)

you did really well with it taking only 'weeks'!! ours took roughly 2 months

oh is electrical/mechanical engineer - but he applied as a fitter (seems to have been the easier of the two :eek:)

good luck with things to come!

Guest mummyof2

Hi, i too just joined today, we are just in the process of starting out with agents and live in Lancashire although grew up in St Helens, Merseside so not too far away from you either.

Husband works in aerospace. and looking forward to chatting with you all as time goes on.

M.

Guest happy-jools

Hi Kazo, my timelines are posted underneath. And I tell you what January seems like a long time ago, but by god it has flown. Positive TRA, Positive SA Sponsorship and waiting for the VISA. Only a month into the wait, so not that long. Considering whether to get medicals unrequested. Who knows.

Patience is the key, but a difficult one at that. Good Luck.;);)

Hi M

Good luck with everything, Just collected all paperwork from solicitors, who agreed to certify it all, decided to take it all to agent in person, as couldn't cope if all went missing now. St Helens eh? That's where we are now!

Kazo

Guest Aussiebound
Hi, i too just joined today, we are just in the process of starting out with agents and live in Lancashire although grew up in St Helens, Merseside so not too far away from you either.

Husband works in aerospace. and looking forward to chatting with you all as time goes on.

M.

Hi mummy of 2 from another mummy of 2, what age are your little darlings? ;)

Good luck with the whole visa process, ours has moved really quick up to now but got a feeling we are now in for a long long long wait!

:cool:

Guest mummyof2

Hi Sarah, (mummyof2 also)

My children are aged 4 (Emma) and aged 17-months (James) Emma starting school this September (boo hoo !) Just selected agents so at the very beginning of the process right now. Just looked at your timelines and they have moved fast haven't they. Hope all goes well for you too.

M.

Guest Aussiebound

What agent are you going with? We are using Go Matilda, they have been excellent so far, really helpful. But then that is what you are paying them for. When are you hoping to emigrate? We aren't looking at going until next summer, Elise due to start school here sept 08 so want to be gone before then.

Guest mummyof2

We are using Go Matilda too (Lorraine) in UK we are not sure when we are gonna go possibly around next spring/summer depends if husband gets a job we have some people we know out there right now and love it who work for the same company as husband does here. At least Emma would have only done the reception yr at school here then and we wanna go while they are still young.

Guest mummyof2

Hi Kazo

small world !! Grew up in St Helens escaped at 23 ish and married a guy from Chorley live there now. Go back to St Helens often to visit family and friends. Hope all goes well for you. We are just at the beginning of it all so in for the long haul !!! Hoping to go to Adelaide next spring/summer if all goes to plan.

Guest ali@51

Hi Mummyof2

I lived in chorley from age 11. How old (2 be cheeky) is your OH. And what seinior school did he go to. I escaped at 17. Was he so lucky:eek: . Now live in cheshire with OH and 3

kids. Still have family in chorley and would be intrested in a north west meet up.

Guest mOZzy

hi mummyof2 (welcome!) and aussibound (of 2 too ;))

another mummy of 2 here :D - mine are 3 and 20 months!

we'll post our tra on monday (woheyyyyyy) - took long enough!

and we are with GM too!

good luck with your adventure!

Guest Aussiebound
hi mummyof2 (welcome!) and aussibound (of 2 too ;))

another mummy of 2 here :D - mine are 3 and 20 months!

we'll post our tra on monday (woheyyyyyy) - took long enough!

and we are with GM too!

good luck with your adventure!

Good luck with the TRA, if it goes like ours you'll have your visa off in about 3 weeks! :) As soon as the TRA was posted Go Matilda had the visa forms sent to us within a week, they arrived while we where on holiday.

How have you found Go Matilda, we can't complain about them at all, Shaun in Australia responded to every email the following morning and emailed straight away when TRA came back positive. Are you with Lorraine in the UK, she filled in all but 2 questions of the visa form for us - so easy. Well worth the money. ;)

Good luck again.

Sarah

Guest mummyof2
Hi Mummyof2

I lived in chorley from age 11. How old (2 be cheeky) is your OH. And what seinior school did he go to. I escaped at 17. Was he so lucky:eek: . Now live in cheshire with OH and 3

kids. Still have family in chorley and would be intrested in a north west meet up.

Hi

Husband is 44 (arh 8 yrs on me) he went to Southlands high school in Chorley. We live near the hospital i am sure you know where that is. Oh and he did escape several times been all over working but he is like a boomerang just keeps coming back!!! Hopefully not when we get to Oz though ha ha .. In fact only been back in Chorley for 1 yr after 3 yrs away.