Hi All

Guest yisawoo

Guest yisawoo

Hi Everyone,

We are John, Heather and Oliver and are hoping to be in Adelaide by October.Feel abit left out as I have been offered a job and am just waiting for accreditation by my professional body and then the people who will be employing me will sort out our visa.Have no idea what a TRA is but sounds frustrating. Hope you'll let us in on your posts and we might even be able to contribute something useful ourselves (unlikely ha ha) Have left a post on the Lincoln meetup as we hail from there too.

Guest Django
WARNING yisawoo pete is dangerous and he still has a price on his head....lol

I shall hide at the back and tell him my name is Graham if he asks. :D

Pete

Guest graandjac

ah..ha...playing that game are we..?! but iam 4' nothing have a pink mohawk and a bonk eye and like to wear cuban heels like prince....welcome to my world....LOL

Guest steph&neil

hello welcome to PIA! dont be too scared of those 2 - read the jokes they have posted! you will soon see we are all a friendly bunch! what job is you are going out to adelaide to do & do you know which visa you are going out on?

take care & good luck with house sale ;)

steph x

Guest yisawoo

Thanks for replies. I (Heather ) am a radiation Therapist and think I will be going out on a business visa but until I get accredited they have not gone down that route with me yet. As for being crazy..... I work with radiation how more crazy can you get, the hulk has nothing on me.

Guest jen&ian

Hi,

We are going in October aswell. Booking flights soon:cool:. Hope all continues to go well, with a job offer you're laughing, half your luck!

Jen:)