Hi Guys - Newbie alert

Guest sjbudd

Hello Everyone

Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Stuart and I am in the early stages of putting together an application for a skilled visa.

I am married to Cheryl and have a 10 month old son, Haydn.

The prospect of us moving to Australia is absolutely fantastic, we have been thinking about it for a couple of years now - but have finally decided to go through with it...

Any advice would be very welcome.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Stu

Welcome to the gang.:jiggy:

Be prepared for some ups and downs along the way. Its never staright forward. There is always spanners thrown in to frustrate you BUT its soooooo very worth it. ;)

Good luck

Pete

Guest the4hopes

We were in your position, exactly 3 years ago, now we have been here nearly 4 months. Just always focus on what you want and it will come. Each day is one day nearer to getting the visa and moving!

good luck and see you soon!

Laura

Guest The Pottertons

Hi Stu, Welcome to PIA. We are applying for the same visa as yourselves and its a right old nightmare doing all the paperwork, but we did it and now have the practical assesment on the 20th feb! We are really excited to get it out of the way and be another step closer!!! It takes a long time but thats ok as theres so much to thinkabout and get your head around that by the time the visa comes through we'll be raring to go!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck with your journey and all that paperwork! Yvonne x