hi,we're the heaps family!!!

Guest tracynsteve

Guest tracynsteve

hi,we're new to the site,have just started our long road ahead.im tracy,my husband,steve,is a painter and decorator hoping to move to adelade in about 1 year.we have 4 sons aged 8,5,3 and 1.phew!we are very excited.:)

Guest soggy

hi Tracy and Steve,

welcome to the site, i am sure you will find this a friendly and useful place, i know i have found out lots of useful information, i am a decorator too, if you need any help just ask theres always somone who knows the answer here, there are also some terrible jokes flying around:D

Simon

Guest mOZzy

welcome 'the heaps family' !!

this sure is a very friendly site!

good luck with the things to come.

and there are also some really good jokes ;)

Susi

Guest dglamoore
hi,thanks for your welcome.how do you feel since arriving.is it a bit of a nightmare or still exciting?have you found jobs?

For us we have been very lucky since we arrived and feel extremely settled. Everything is clicking into place well :). We are not actually looking for jobs as both Greg and I have our own companies that we have bought with us to relocate in Adelaide so just have the fun and hard work of getting them off the ground :o.

We have sorted a unit for Gregs work and I work from home as a web designer so can keep an eye on our wayward 4 yeard old too :confused:

Lisa:cool:

Guest Django

23_29_125.gifTracy and all her men.:D

Welcome to PIA and the long road to Ozville. We have 3 things in common (well will have soon) My other half is called Tracey, next month we will have four children and we also plan to fly out next year. Me and Steve could be twins. 15_5_4v.gif

Pete

Guest graandjac

hi the heaps welcome to the site

................................OH NO NOT ANOTHER PETE.............................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL

Cheers Graham & Jacqui

Guest Django

'fraid not. That is where we differ. At the mo its 2 girls and 1 boy. Next month it'll be 2 of each. But hey, like you, your eldest and your youngest are boys and guess what ............................??? 36_11_6.gif

Pete

HI Tracy & Steve

Welcome to tthe site.... Dont think you'll have problems finding jobs inthe decorating business...housing market seems good and I know we'll be looking for a decorator when we get there!!

Good luck with the application - it seems a long road when you're at the start....but it soon goes quick!

sarahx