hello everyone were new to p.i.a.

Guest ralph n bev

Guest ralph n bev

Hello everyone,

Well i cant believe ive gone and joined another forum!

Im already addicted to the yellow screen.

Now im going to have to ration my time between the 2, or i will be needing Kim and Aggie round to our house , (t.v program," how clean is your house?" , for those in Oz! real mingers!! )

We are a family of 5 from West Yorkshire who are going for a 136 visa. Weve had confirmation that its arrived in Adelaide and are waiting for a case officer , and to do our meds n police checks. We havnt got the house up for sale yet.

We are doing a reccie in September just Ralph and I no kids , cant wait .

Met some of you last weekend at the Brickworks , and recognise a few names from my yellow addiction.

So hello again , and heres to an even number bum!

Bev:)

Guest Django

Hi R 'n' B, (good music that;))

Welcome to the right forum.;):D

I started to go on 'custard court' but its too bright and does my eyes in. 15_10_4.gif

Pete

Hi Bev, i joined yesterday,much to my own disbelief, what with my custard addiction as well i am doooooooomed:confused: i just hope i don't hear about any more sites, my bum has already taken on the shape of the computer chair as it is !!!

weez:D

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Bev

Welcome to PIA, I'd get a cushion if I were you! Don't spend too much time in the custard as I agree with Pete, it's migraine-inducing !

Good luck with everything and enjoy the reccie.

Deena :)

Guest debbieuk

hi bev..

nice to see you on this site also

i was gutted not to get to the meet on sunday but a drunk driver put paid to that

hope to meet you in person on another day.....how about sunday 8th july :)

i wondered why i started to get migraines.. i thought it was because i was sat looking at 5 forums aaaahhhhh......

debbie

Guest ralph n bev

Hello everyone ,

thanks for the warm welcome, i sit on my nice comfy arm chair with the lap top , but still get a numb bum im afraid. Even more so on an evening when the red wine comes out.

Debbie what happened with the drunk driver , did you have a bump?, hope everyones all right.

By the way Isn't it easy to do the avatar on here? Even i could do it , we've had 2 already !!

Bev

Guest debbieuk

hi bev,

no i am a theatre nurse and we spent hours n hours putting the bloke back together. didnt get out of theatre (me) till gone 5 from 7.30am the bloke was in for 13 hrs and we did further ops on weds....thankfully he didnt hurt anyone else just a poor innocent tree.

debbie

Guest ralph n bev

Well at least no one but him was hurt .

It was a good meet Sunday, shame you couldn't make it Debbie , even though it was fathers day , they gave us a raised up area, away from everyone.

They didn't insist on everyone eating either.

We left at about 7 pm and HappyJools was still there!!

Bev

Guest debbieuk

heh heh cool....sounds like you had fun and the photos looked good too!

i would have got there just as everyone was leaving but could have had a drink with happyjools ....i needed one

hope the chesterfield meet is a success too

debbie

Guest ralph n bev

Bet you did!

Is the meet in Chesterfield i thought it was lincoln?

We've got the address so we'll find it.

Had to sign on again cos i keep getting e.mails from P.I.A. hope ive stopped it now.

Think so ,hope so , im putting the laptop away now, if i hav'nt sorted it , it'll have to wait till tommorrow!!

Bev:D

Guest happy-jools

Hi Ralph & Bev

Welcome to PIA.

Check out the Social Section for the meet up. IM sure were staying in a camp site in Lincoln (ish) type of area. But as for the meet up, well were just following the others like good orderly sheep.

C U Soon.

Julia.x;)

Guest debbieuk

hi

there is a meet in chesterfield at the hobbyhorse on sunday 8th july

thats as long as the flood waters go down!!!!!!!!!

i am stuck in brinsworth 1minute from catcliffe and the water is getting higher and higher and lets not forget the chuffin dam!!!!!

debbie

Guest ralph n bev

HI debbie ,

thanks for that but we are taking the caravan for a weekend in Pickering that weekend!!

Putting the tent away for a bit, rather damp at the moment in yorkshire , as you well know, did you see meadow hall , all the cars floating around in the carparks!!

Hope the dam holds up, it'll flood 3 villages if it doesnt they say , taking out the M1,a big powerstation, and sewage works as it goes!!

Hope your on high ground.

Not as bad in West yorkshire but still flooding in various parts.

Bev

Hi Ralph and Bev,

Wecome to PIA!

We are a chatty bunch on here.....just ask if you've got any questions about Adelaide and we'll do our best from this end to answer them!

Warm Regards

Judi:)

Guest ralph n bev

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome, as i said earlier we are already members of the custard court and have asked and found out many answers to various questions.

That being the only reason why i havnt been firing away, and im glad your all a chatty bunch , as anyone who knows me will say i should fit right in then!

Im sure before we come over in September for the reccie we will have a load more questions though!!;)

Bev

Guest Vicks&Stu

Hi Ralph and Bev

I haven't bee on for a while - so probably not said hi. My hubby and I are hoping to go over next March, so any info you post before then will be great. Thanks Vicks and Stu:D