• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

61 times
      Hi Julie my name is Julie too and I also have 3 children 8,10 and 12 all girls, I know exactly where you are coming form but it was my eldest who has struggled most we have had rant's, rave's, tear's and an awful lot of sulking its an hell of emotional roller coaster you are stepping on, but it is worth it the Australian's are very welcoming and friendly and the school we have put our children have worked very hard at settling them in and its payed off they have lots of new friends and are enjoying new activities things that they couldn't do in the Uk, at the moment I have my younger two are doing Ice-skating lesson I looked into it in England and it was a promise of something for them to do when they came over, my eldest wants to do Horse riding lessons I'm struggling to find a riding stable's but hopefully persistance will pay off with the search. I also had my eldest say she would stay with friends in England than move with us it hurts but stay confident we have been here 4 months and we are still taking each day as it comes but for the most part my kids are so much more happier and relaxed.

:oWOW Thanks to everyone who replyed i cant believe so many people did.
      Thanks for all your great advise i will take it on board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums