• Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

We're from South East London too - Eltham/Sidcup borders. We have our visas and are hoping to go by August this year. The family consists of myself, hubby and 3 daughters 15, 11 and 9.

Oooooooo, I missed this thread but I'm guessing it was because we were in transit.

Trev (hubby), myself and eldest daughter (Danni) were all born in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Middle daughter (Tori=in the kids section) was born in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and youngest daughter (Cheyenne) was born in Huntungdon, Cambridgeshire. Before moving to Brisbane two years ago we lived nr Wroxham, Norfolk but being a military family we've lived in many towns including Monchengladbach, Germany. We now live in Northgate nr Adelaide having moved here over the new year.

4457 times
      Originally from Leeds

After nearly 7 years living here I've still not lost my accent.Unlike my daughter who has gone all Aussie now ;-)

Martyn & Carol
      This is getting more crazy. We are from Mottingham, just down the road from Donna T (walking distance) and across the road from MummyJarvo
      (still walking distance - if you 've had a drink and don't realise how far it is!)

Well maybe we should test it out and have a few drinks and see if we manage to walk home.

I think the saying 'will the last one to leave please turn the lights out' could well apply in the London/Kent border region soon. My daughters have lost three schoolfriends (different families) to Australia.

Why can I still not make up my mind whether to go or not :?

Cornish by Origin, but Army family meant I was born in Farnham, moved to Bordon, Moenchengladbach, Arborfield, Wetter an der Ruhr, Arborfield, back to Moenchengaldbach, I then joined the Army, so back to Arborfield for my training, Middle Wallop, Detmold, Belfast, back to Detmold, back to Belfast, met the future wife, left the Army, moved to St Ives (Cambs), down to Execketer, Norwich, got married, moved to Belfast, been here for 8 years, and my feet are itchy, so off to Adelaide, I hope!

And this time it really is it, the next time I move, I will be the one in wooden box. Mind you I said that 8 years ago!

Sue & Ash

we (hubby Ashley, myelf, and our 2 monsters Lucas (2.5) and Caitlin (1)) live in Bracknell, Berks (5min from legoland :D )

hubby is originally from westlondon and i am from austria (moved to the uk 5yrs ago)

will be great to meet some before or after we've moved!

Hallett Cove, Adelaide
      578 times

We are both Tamworth, Staffs!

Looking forward to startin a new life down under!

Dan & Steph
      If you wanna a beer....PM me

Daniel, 31 and Stephanie, 30, Arrived 30th April 2008 and LOVING IT!!!

Living in Brittany, France for 9 years but originally from South Manchester OH Leeds, eldest Daughter Leeds and Youngest Macclesfield!
      All looking fwd to a new life in Adelaide though!

Noarlunga Downs, Adelaide
      167 times

hi ya

Well we are from the south east nr Hastings Thats graham36,jacqui 34, holly 9, and owen 8 hoping to be in Adelaide early next year :D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast