Hi more newbies!!

Guest Dawny

Guest Dawny

Hi every body, my name is Dawn, married to John, we have three children, Ellie almost 11, Kyle almost 8, and Aimee who is 5 years old, Also two mad dogs,

John has just passed vetassess practical and we lodged our visa application on the 10th march,

Looking forward to chatting with you all,

Dawn x:jiggy:

Guest Dawny
Hi Dawn, John, Ellie & Kyle

Welcome to the site. I am sure you will have lots of questions to ask over the next few months. Everybody is sooo helpful, so fire away!

Alison & Trev x

Hi Alison, thanks for the welcome,

Yes im sure there will be lots and lots of questions very soon x

Guest Dave & Carole

HI & WELCOME.;)

Good luck with the process. We are hoping to head out some time this year with our 5 year old (Katie) and her 3 year old brother (Matthew).

We have found out loads from this forum - so I'm sure it'll be of great help to you too.

Carole

Guest gogzthescot

My name is gogz and i live with my girlfriend Jess in the hills, currently home in Scotland for a trip, but back to Adelaide on saturday, been there for a year now and love it. Just came across this website, look really good and very helpful..

Gogz

Guest KP Nuts

Hellooooooo you and welcome to PIA................

So Adelaide as caught your eye as it, lol... did answer your question (you know where)

Speak to you again soon.

Guest Guest75
Hi Dawn

Welcome to PIA, how you doing? See there's no escaping us on these forums is there! (yep on PIO too - Tallyho!:chatterbox:).

Kim x

Another "Escapee" from PIO - welcome Dawn:)

Guest Dawny
Hi Dawn

Welcome to PIA, how you doing? See there's no escaping us on these forums is there! (yep on PIO too - Tallyho!:chatterbox:).

Kim x

Hi Kim, what did ya go and change your name for!

You will just confuse me even more! And at the moment its not hard lol x:arghh:

Guest Lisajonesey

Hello! & a very warm welcome (sorry for the delayed reaction too.. I'm a bit behind with my ritual addiction to this place!)

I'm confused as to who is who.. it doesn't take much!! - and it's still early here!

Anyway.. it sounds like you're well on your way to uping sticks with family.. what do they kids think about it?

Lisa.xx

Guest Dawny
Hello! & a very warm welcome (sorry for the delayed reaction too.. I'm a bit behind with my ritual addiction to this place!)

I'm confused as to who is who.. it doesn't take much!! - and it's still early here!

Anyway.. it sounds like you're well on your way to uping sticks with family.. what do they kids think about it?

Lisa.xx

Hi Lisa, thanks for the welcome,

As far as the kids go, they want to be in oz, like yesterday, so fingers crossed they will still feel the same once we are on our way, You can't help but worry about them, but my lot seem to be tough cookies, not worried about leaving their friends which i cant understand but it makes me feel better about up rooting them all the same x