Im very very happy

Guest cornish Busdriver

Guest cornish Busdriver

Well after 4 months the missus arrived on the 10th, furniture on the 11th and the pups on the 20th.:D

Missus had to go back to the uk in november 08 to finish off the house sale and arrange for all the furniture and pups to be sent out but after 4 months everything is here and fallen into place.

Mandy has well and truly settled in and so has bilbo and kerra.

Only 2 breakages in the shipping, the mirrors on the triple wardrobe and my tool chest got a bit crushed so thats going though the insurance.

So anyone fancy going out for a beer or 5 give us a shout as i wont feel such a gooseberry if i go out now :D esspicaly any nurse of theater staff or anyone who works at the Calvary wakefield as she would like to know how others are finding working there.

Guest Trakki

Glad you now have your 'family' with you. WOuld be happy to meet up. I work at the Women and Childrens hospital so different area of nursing but always happy to share my exsperiences, only been there 5 1/2 months but loving it and prefering it 100% to UK

Guest caoimhe
LOL LOL missus fishes as much i as ido

Oh I have got roped into that in the past...in fact that's how I spent my honeymoon, 4 Kids, hubby and I fishing:biglaugh:

Guest cornish Busdriver

no disrespect taken.

We came over on the missus nurnsing even though im a qulified software enginer and so is she as well as being a nurse of 13 years.

Oh, Welcome Mandy!!!!

Matt, you must be made up, mate..................

As you know, i work at calvary north hospital, and so far, have had a really positive experience of the company, so assuming the wakefield lot are anything like NA, she'll be right.

Most of the medics work at both, and so far, a few personality traits not withstanding, they seem alright too.

Parking is a swine there though. Even with permits its a major problem.

Suggestion for next year........................take the clipsal week off, its a bugga,

Good luck guys

Jane, theatre, recovery and endoscopy!!