• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

adelaide now
      27 times
      Hi Jo and Derek,
      We too are in your position. Got our visas on 4th March but trying to sell our house and spending my days looking round webcams of Adelaide.
      Good luck with everything and I hope you find that buyer soon
      Lesley, Ian and Louise (aged 11 gymnast mad) - Job offer in Oz Sept 2005 - Gov. changed criteria for visa while sponsorship forms been filled in. Could no longer apply. Heard about extra point for IELTS test Sept 07. Vetessess Dec 07 - SA Sponsorship June 08 - IELTS test passed July 08 - 475 application August 08- Medical and police checks Dec 08 - Visa granted 4th March09!!!!:) moving to Adelaide Sept 09

Hi Lesley, Ian & Louise,

Great to hear from you. Congratulations on getting your visas it a great feeling I can still remember the day we got ours.

Our house has only been on the market a week and I'm getting impatient already . I'm trying to be realistic though and have said to removal companies it will be October/November time (god I hope its not any longer) we would love to be spending this Christmas in Oz. How long has yours been on the market? Will you be ready to go as soon as its sold?

Good luck to you and lets hope we're both there for Christmas :v_SPIN:.

Take care

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums