we're gonna go quiet for a bit........

Guest angiestaff

Guest angiestaff

just to let you all know that we prob won't be on for a few weeks now, cos i don't know if i've mentioned it before but................WE'RE ARRIVING IN ADELAIDE ON THE 1ST APRIIL!!!!:D:wideeyed:

oh my!! i can't believe it's come round so quick, where as at the start we seemed to be a lot of doing stuff and then nothing for ages and so on, we are now at the stage of closing accounts here, and saying the last goodbyes....had my leaving do' at work last night:sad:...if that was hard have no idea what saying bye to family and close friends will be like!!!

thankyou to everyone for your advice and tips, i will be on very soon as i will have forgotten stuff by the time i get there! lol

maybe meet up with some of you very soon!!

angie and andy x

just to let you all know that we prob won't be on for a few weeks now, cos i don't know if i've mentioned it before but................WE'RE ARRIVING IN ADELAIDE ON THE 1ST APRIIL!!!!:D:wideeyed:

oh my!! i can't believe it's come round so quick, where as at the start we seemed to be a lot of doing stuff and then nothing for ages and so on, we are now at the stage of closing accounts here, and saying the last goodbyes....had my leaving do' at work last night:sad:...if that was hard have no idea what saying bye to family and close friends will be like!!!

thankyou to everyone for your advice and tips, i will be on very soon as i will have forgotten stuff by the time i get there! lol

maybe meet up with some of you very soon!!

angie and andy x

Safe trip, give my love to my old home town before you leave!

Guest Jo&Derek

Hi Angie and Andy,

We're so so so so so so so JEALOUS but pleased for you it must be really exciting.

Hope you have a good flight.

Keep us posted as to how your getting on once there.

Jo and Derek

:)

Guest Lisajonesey

Ange and Andy...

Wow.. it does come around quick, hey?!

Leaving friends and family is always upsetting, but it's so easy to keep in touch these days, keep thinking that.

Best of luck with the move! - Keep us posted with how you're getting on!

Lisa.

Guest angiestaff

thanks again for the replies......it's now our last day in freezing birmingham...did some more good byes last night now just have the parents to say goodbye too:sad: and the dogs!! lol (at least i know we'll see them in 6 weeks:jiggy:...the dogs not parents!)

eventually finished our packing, it seems like we have everything (and the kitchen sink!) in our suitcases, 40kg is quite a lot to fit into suitcases...ah well it'll be andy lifting them in the airport, i can't even lift them off the settee! lol

won't be long now and we'll be in sunny adelaide, keep some wine for us (i think we may need it!;))

see some of you soon, ang and andy

Guest stufi1997

eventually finished our packing, it seems like we have everything (and the kitchen sink!) in our suitcases, 40kg is quite a lot to fit into suitcases...ah well it'll be andy lifting them in the airport, i can't even lift them off the settee! lol

You probably already thought of it but:wideeyed:Remember there's a weight limit on each peice of luggage I think it's 32kgs, or the baggage handlers won't lift it...

and I wish I'd taken my MIL advice and packed our things jumbled up i.e some of each of our stuff in each case, I had no clothes for a week when we got here:arghh: Good luck Fiona