Thread: Dilemma

Smile Dilemma

Wondering if anyone has any advice about visa options. Currently going through the TRA process looking to migrate to Adelaide but still deciding whether to go for the 475 or apply for the 175 and wait longer. I am new to the site but find it very informative especially as we, like a lot of others have to decide where to live, schools, what the employment prospects are like.

Any info/advice much appreciated.

Smudge (38) Engineer, Kathryn (35) Hairdresser, Jessica (13), Louise (13),
      Hannah (4) & Katy (2).

In my opinion.....if you have enough points go for the 175 every time, I know it takes longer but you get more help from the time you arrive, that includes child benefit, rent assistance and "normal" fees for further education which is a cushion for when you get here until you find work, need retraining / ozifying your skills etc.
      We came out on a 195 (which is the old number for 475) and although have managed fine, I would've like to go to Tafe to get my equivelent qualifications here but will wait til we have PR to do that as it's heaps cheaper.
      Good luck with whatever you decide, Fiona xx

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums